Crock Pot Shredded Chicken
An easy way to make shredded chicken to use for taco's, salads bowls or sandwiches. The possibilities are endless.
Write a review
- 6-8 organic boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4-1/2 cup Coconut Aminos
- Pour about 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos in your crockpot
- Place chicken thighs snuggly in pot
- Pour about another 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos over the chicken
- Cover with the lid, turn onto high and cook for approximately 4-5 hours. When chicken is easily pulled apart with forks it's done.
- Shred the chicken in the pot, turn off the heat and let sit in ins own juices
- Coconut amino are an amazing healthy alternative to soy sauce. My preferred brand is Coconut Secret with
- 73% less sodium than soy sauce
- Certified 100% Organic
- Soy and Gluten free
- 17 Amino Acids
Wellness Enlightenment http://wellnessenlightenment.com/